We worked with 430 disenfranchised women and girls
- 135 (31%) were facing domestic violence
- 73 (16%) were having health challenges
- 310 (72%)were jobless doing nothing at all.
Six months after the empowerment workshop
- 76 out of the 135 facing domestic violence was already
having peace in their homes according to our survey
- 6 of the women have taking steps to leave their
unrepentant husbands and were living in peace with
A year after the empowerment workshop
- 37 out of the 73 with health challenges developed vision in the area of their health and they were improving greatly
- 250 out of the 310 jobless women were already having a stable small business of their own through the small loans they accessed in their support group
- 4 of the women that developed vision to further their studies attended weekend schools and they got admission to Higher Institution of Learning.